Thank you for contributing to the greater community through your volunteer efforts! Please take a moment to share your experience(s) and log your hours!
50 Community Service Challenge (September 1 - April 1) - those who complete the challenge will be recognized at the LIFE Awards in April.
Reasons to log your volunteer hours through our office include:
- Getting recognized for your service to the community, whether it be through your class, department, school, residence hall, Greek organization, and/or student organization.
- Discovering new opportunities for becoming involved in service.
- Maintaining accurate and verified records of your volunteer hours. You'll be more competitive for fellowships, scholarships, and graduate school applications.
- The ability to obtain an official record of service through our office upon request.
- Did you volunteer with a student organization? Be sure to also complete the accomplishments form for the SOuRCe!
Feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330.972.2837